OVERSOUL: Alpha Testing has Begun!
Posted on September 13, 2012 by Nulgath
What's going live:
- Battle Fixes - Should significantly lower your chance to get into a "dead battle" that requires a re-login.
- Server Speed improvements - Database Traffic has been isolated and should not slow down the rest of the game.
- Better Server Information - Allowing us to track down more of the bugs you guys are having
- New Characters! - 5 new characters will be capture-able today.
- Various bits of Polish and Cleaning
- New, more flexible spell effects animation system.
- Several new card types, found in new characters
Remember, this is an early alpha of the game, it's feature set is completely unfinished and not finalized. We'll be making big changes and the server is by no means totally stable. We'll do our best to keep the game up and playable as much as possible from now on, though, so it should be fun to see how this goes.
By the way, both Stress Testers and Alpha Testers will get their own exclusive characters as thanks for supporting our game. One is shown below, the other I'll reveal tomorrow in this same post! Both will be Neutral Alignment.
Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!
Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site.